Homeschool Success for giving me my first award! I appreciate that you take the time to read my blog and I am so glad that you have been blessed by it! I have loved Homeschool Success because it speaks to my music background (as well as my faith). There are great lessons posted and wonderful links to explore. I am using these lessons along with our music curriculum in our home school!
The Sunshine Award asks that I tell you 7 random things about myself and then give 7 other blogs this honor.
7 Random Things:
1. I don't like fish, but I do like fish sticks. The fried fish is also my favorite thing to order at Luby's.
2. If I didn't have the life I do, I would want to sing on stage or in a band.
3. I LOVE making all sorts of charts, lists, and plans, but rarely follow them. (I am getting better at this.)
4. I am not really that much of an animal lover, I just keep thinking I am.
5. I wish we could just live out in the woods in a log cabin like Little House on the Prairie. Ahhh, the simple life.
6. I dream of the country, but am really a city girl at heart.
7. I LOVE all types of music, but cannot tell you who is singing/playing or the song title. (I am terrible at trivia.)
7 blogs that I have loved and find worthy of this Sunshine award are:
1. 1+1+1=1 - I get sooo many great ideas for our homeschool here. There are TONS of free printables! She is so, so generous with all of her hard work and material!!! Our preschool curriculum is coming from her Raising Rock Stars Preschool too! WONDERFUL site!!!
2. Your Husband's Deepest Desire - Our calling as wives is to be our husband's helpmeet. This beautiful blog is all about how to bless our husbands and to grow into the wives that God wants us to be.
3. Raising Olives - This site has great ideas and amazing recipes! You never know what you will find here! This is a large family, blessed by God! You can find home school ideas, recipes, money saving tips, tutorials on several home making ideas, etc., etc., etc.!!!
4. Confessions of a Homeschooler - Never ending home school ideas and printables. This site is so generous with the information just handed over. Our geography curriculum comes from this blog!
5. Homeschool Creations - This blog is packed with great ideas for home schooling your little ones along with touching stories from real life. She, too, has great ideas that are downloadable!!! So many resources!
6. Our Family For His Glory - Sweet family who loves the Lord. I love reading about real life as a momma of little ones and walking with God.
7. Carried Through Grief - This is a beautifully written blog that testifies to God's glory and greatness as He continues to carry her through the loss of a child. This is written by a very dear and talented friend of mine. She also has a sister blog and business at http://www.beyondwordsdesigns.blogspot.com/. She has an amazing talent as a writer and artist that God is using for His glory!
Thank you again, Mary, at Homeschool Success!!!!