Saturday, October 16, 2010

Maximize Your Mornings!!!

"She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family...She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks....She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:15,17,27


Since I posted about getting up in the morning, I have learned of the site Inspired to Action. Here, I have found printable lists (you know how I LOVE to plan!) and free ebooks to help inspire moms. Joyful Creations At Home is also challenging herself to get up in the morning before our children and begin the day joyfully! Will you also take the challenge?

This week I am challenging myself to:
*sit down to dinner by 6pm

*get kids to bed and be coming back down the stairs by 8pm

*be in bed myself by 10:30pm

*wake at 6am

*exercise for 20 min.

*shower and get dressed at 6:30am

*sit down for my personal Bible time with my children's Bible out and ready for them (I LOVED this idea from Joyful Creations At Home!). The children will come down as they wake up and have their own personal time reading their Bibles and praying. (This of course will take a little bit of training.)

*Breakfast prep at 7:30am, breakfast at 7:45am

*Breakfast chores at 8:15am

*School at 9am!

Please pray for me as I challenge myself this week. The "I just don't wanna's" will creep in and threaten me by day two, I am sure. Pray for my perseverance (which produces character!).

1 comment:

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

Found your blog through another blog. I love it and I'll be back to read more!