Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Biggest Loser

Taking what we are learning in the previously mentioned book (I really have a hang up with the name), and following the 30 day Jump Start from Biggest Loser, Chris and I are starting to do better in May. This weekend will be my last hurrah with a women's retreat that I DESPERATELY need! I refuse to care about what is going in my mouth this weekend. BUT THEN....



I was just watching The Biggest Loser tonight and several of the people had lost 125-185 pounds in 15 weeks! That is NUTS!!! I don't have anywhere near that much to lose and I thought it would most likely take over a year. I can buckle down for 15 weeks! We will see...



I have never started something like this and stuck to it. As we get older, though, the health issues are more pressing. I have 5 kids that I need to teach good habits to, have energy for, and to LIVE for!!! So, I am trying again, this time with success as my goal!



I know that I should now proudly post a before picture, but NO WAY!!! If all goes well, then I will post a before AND after when I reach my goal. Until then.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let's do this TOGETHER!