Monday, September 21, 2009

The last phase of potty training...

Well, we ran out of diapers. The previous two times we ran out, I gave in and bought some more. This time, I have no choice. My 3 yr old has been potty trained for a while now, but not while sleeping. Although, he does usually wake up with a dry diaper. So, I don't know if he will wake up and go, but I do know he can hold it all night.

He did great at nap time today, but now we are about to go to bed. I have a terrible cold right now and am 7 months pregnant, so I am REALLY hoping to make it through the night. We will see what happens! It will be nice to not have diapers for a while before the baby comes. Of course diapers are a lot easier than tons of laundry, so I am hoping and praying this goes well and quickly.

Here we go! Night number 1!!!!!

No comments: