Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Adoption....

Okay, I realize that I am 29 1/2 weeks pregnant with my 5th child, but God is still working on my heart about adoption. I have just spent some time on an agency's web site for international adoption. This was, once again, VERY frustrating for me. Most countries will not consider us if we have more than four children, including the adopted child. We are already on our fifth. If they don't have a number requirement, then they require $10,000 in income per person in the home including the adopted child. PLUS!!! It would cost up to $40,000 to go through the whole process!!!

I don't know what God want to use me for. All I know is that I just cry for the children who are just waiting somewhere, their only dream a forever family. I am so angry!!! REALLY ANGRY!!! Chris and I want to give anyone from anywhere a home that needs one, and it seems impossible! I don't know if I am going to have a house full of children or maybe just make a difference in how the system is run. Either way, I am praying that God uses me to make it easier for children to find a home with loving parents.

No comments: