Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Update...

Good news!
For the first time in my homeschooling career, I have consistently and successfully completed ALL subjects on schedule (basically) every day! We are LOVING school this year, learning a lot, and having fun with all our success!

Also, we have a family of friends staying with us right now and are now in our second week of successful homeschooling! We have a baby, two preschoolers, one in K, one in 1st, one in 2nd, one in 3rd, and one in 4th! FUN! The craziness, noise, and extra mess is just part of the fun!

Bad news...
We have had someone come out to service our AC. My 10 yr old felt a drip, looked up, and we all saw a big bulge in the ceiling. I then found out that our AC was pouring water out and onto the floor upstairs. So, we turned everything off, enjoyed a very warm afternoon, had someone come out, and have now drained the ceiling.

THEN, four of the eight kids here have come down with a stomach bug and are throwing up everywhere! So far, the others haven't started, but we expect it to happen any time. UGH, one just started again. I have to run!

I have basically been going to bed on time. Game night I couldn't and tonight, I have no idea if I will sleep at all. I have had basically no exercise. I did walk this morning.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work! Sorry about the stomach bug, pray that everyone feels better soon. Glad you were able to get some walking in. :^)

Tanya said...

Hi, I just found your blog through Lori Powell's. I remember you from Crosspoint in Katy. Just wanted to say hi! Your family is beautiful!

Tanya
txtanya.blogspot.com

Denise said...

Doesn't it feel good to get everything done?! I hope your kids are feeling better quickly!

I have to admit- I haven't done too well on my exercise the past few days either. A walk walk is good though!

I have a Beautiful Blogger award for you on my blog! Stop by to copy and download it. :)

Unknown said...

I love the new layout of your blog. So bright and colorful. TOOO CUTE.

I wanted to let you know how much I love your blog so I chose you for a lovely blog award. Just visit my blog to pick it up. :)

http://fiveintrainingforhim.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Way to go with the homeschooling! All those extra kids and you are still going strong. You are my hero!
Keep up the great work.