Tuesday, May 25, 2010

On my way!

I am famous for making plans and goals and not carrying them out. I have failed more times than I would like to admit. This time I REFUSE to let that happen!!!!

My new goal (among others) is for health and a lower body weight. I have had five children now, and I never lost the weight in between each one. So, with each baby, I just got a little bigger and a little bigger.

I have been reading different nutrition books for a while now, and have finally taken the plunge. I joined Weight Watchers online two weeks ago today. I am excited to say, that I have also lost 10 pounds and an inch off of most areas of my body in those two weeks!!!! YAY!!!!!

I am determined that this will continue and I WILL see my ideal healthy weight some time in the near future! I am excited to dream about being in shape and having the energy to play with my children as I would like.

I will update when there are accomplishments! Maybe with my blog world as my accountability, I won't quit. I also ask for prayer. I KNOW I can do this with His strength. I KNOW if it is up to me, I will quit as soon as I have a few really bad days. I CAN and WILL make it this time!!! Please pray for me as I work toward health!

No comments: