Thursday, April 30, 2009

MIL, Carolyn visited!!!

Carolyn, my mother-in-law visited recently. We had, what I think, was probably our very best time together. We had a wonderful time! She arrived on a Thurs. night. Friday, we had fun running errands and preparing for Chris's birthday. He got a HUGE surprise which was really fun for us! Saturday, we all piled in the car and went on a road trip. We traveled through the beautiful Hill Country, visiting Kerville and Bandera before returning home. There were some festivals and shopping that we took part in. Sunday, we went to church together and then celebrated Chris the rest of the day. Monday, we went to the zoo. Tuesday, we drove out to the San Marcos outlet malls. Sometimes staying so busy wears me out and I don't enjoy it. I tend to be a homebody, but we had a great time everyday!

No comments: