Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kaiden - "I love you"


This will not come across at all in a blog post, but for my own memory I wanted to record it.

Today, Kaiden climbed in my lap and said,"I love you." I responded, "I love you, too!" Then he shouted it. So, I shouted it. Then he whispered it, so I whispered it. At this point he CRACKED up and started trying to do something with his tongue. I didn't understand what he was doing at first. Then, I realized that when I said, "I love you," silently, he thought it was funny how my tongue made the "L" of love.

Throughout the day, Kaiden would come over and whisper, "I love you," and then wait with great anticipation. I would then mouth it back and he would laugh.

This evening, he started doing a shy little giggly laugh every time I said it, like he was embarrassed that he was so loved. I wish each of you could have actually seen him. He was SO cute!

Well, I know this is random in your world, but it was such a sweet day for us both. He was so precious!

No comments: