Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy birthday, Noah Christopher!!!




On November 30th, at 12:24pm, our baby boy arrived!!! We named him Noah Christopher. He weighed 9 pounds and 4 ounces and was 21 3/4 in long. He is absolutely perfect and we can't help but just stare and snuggle. I am totally in love!

For the first week, Noah and I didn't sleep much. Well, actually, I didn't sleep much. Noah seemed to sleep all the time if he was nursing or being held by someone (mainly me). He is now, at 2 weeks, stretching out his awake and sleep time. FINALLY he will sleep laying in his bassinet. His awake times are brief, but precious. I love his sweet little wide eye look. They don't last long though. He will either fall asleep or start crying within just a few minutes. I also know to anticipate a cranky time in the evening already. It is funny how much of caring for him seems brand new. You would think I was a first time mom instead of a mom of 5! How quickly I forgot!

We are loving this new life with Noah. This is an adventure we are excited to begin!!! (Now, I just need to figure out how to take showers, brush my teeth, and get dishes done. My minutes are so few, I never know which way to run.)






2 comments:

Tami said...

Cute! Can't wait to meet him in person.

Oh, and if you don't know which way to run, run to bed. Sleep is so, so precious during this time!

Kobi said...

He's beautiful Amy. Congratulations!