Wednesday, November 12, 2008

God is at work....

That is all I have to say here, for now. This is a testimony of God working in my life, so I wanted to update that He is. I hadn't posted anything in awhile, so felt the need.

I am sure you have been in the place where you are being taught so much all at the same time, that you can't even put it all into words. As lessons are learned, I will post. Right now, it is the sometimes painful process of growth.

I am so thankful that God is so evidently working. Why now? Only God knows. Its exciting, really! Some friends and I just read in a book about how "God does not call the equipped, He equips the called." Father, I am yours to be used however you wish! Thank you that I don't have to be perfect or even able. You are my guide, my strength, my wisdom, my truth. In you, I can do ALL things!

No comments: